Kevin Annett is Live on Vancouver Co-op Radio
Kevin Annett Biography
Kevin Annett's Book: Love and Death in the Valley is Available
* Order Kevin's Book *
VIDEO - as seen on CTV in QuickTime format
STOP COMPLICITY IN GENOCIDE
Program of The Truth Commission into Genocide in Canada
The Truth and Its Consequences: A Reply to my Detractors
Letters, Replies and Tales
Key Newspaper Articles
Archival Documents Canadian Department of Indian Affairs (DIA)
Evidence of Genocidal Mortality Rates in Residential Schools
Publications of IHRAAM
Probing Questions for the UCC
Full Report (PDF Format - 309K)
(Microsoft Word Format - .zip file - 103K)
Statement of Claim made before the United Nations and the World Community
by me, Reverend Kevin Daniel Annett,
Against Persons and Organizations engaged in a Criminal Conspiracy to Perpetrate and Conceal Acts of War, Genocide, Murder, Ethnic Cleansing, Slave Labour, Sterilization, Land Theft, Pedophilia, Sexual Assault, Physical Violence, Torture, and other Crimes Against Humanity in Canada, and to Assault, Defraud and Defame me and other persons in order to conceal and safeguard these Crimes.
This Public Notice and Statement of Claim is made against the following Persons and Organizations in order to accuse them of the Crimes stated herein, and to demand Redress, Sanctions and International Action to bring them to Justice:
THE GOVERNMENTS OF CANADA AND OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, AND:PRIME MINISTER JEAN CHRETIEN
As a Declaration and solemn expression of Truth, I do solemnly swear, declare, and depose:
1. That I am competent to state the matters set forth herein.
2. That I have personal knowledge of the facts stated herein.
3. That all facts stated herein are true, correct, certain, and admissable as evidence, and if called upon as a witness, I will testify to their veracity.
4. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, a Natural Person with inalienable rights granted me by God and reserved and protected under Common and International Law, DO HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that my removal as minister of St. Andrew’s United Church in Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada, on January 23, 1995, and my subsequent expulsion from ordained ministry in the United Church of Canada on March 7, 1997, were unlawful acts which violated Section 176 (1) of The Criminal Code of Canada, and were done without cause or notice, maliciously, and fraudulently, and constituted an Assault on my person, my family, my congregation and my Natural and civil rights as defined by the Canadian Bill of Rights and the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
5. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that this removal and Assault has occurred as a result of a premeditated and malicious Criminal Conspiracy by officers of the United Church of Canada, the Governments of British Columbia and Canada, the RCMP, MacMillan-Bloedel Ltd, and others, to attack, defame and silence me because of my discovering and public naming of criminal acts by these officers and their respective Organizations, namely, the secret theft of, and profiteering from, ancestral lands and resources belonging to the Ahousat People and other indigenous nations of British Columbia, through violence, extortion, fraud and coercion.
6. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that this Criminal Conspiracy and Assault against me has also occurred as a result of my discovering and publicizing of evidence that aboriginal children and others were murdered, tortured, sterilized, sexually violated, assaulted, and subjected to all five of the Crimes defined as “Genocide” in the United Nations Convention on Genocide (1948) in Indian Residential Schools and hospitals established and run by the United Church of Canada, the Roman Catholic Church, the Anglican Church, the Presbyterian Church, the Government of Canada, and other parties, between 1891 and 1984.
7. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that this Criminal Conspiracy and Assault against me has continued to the present time because of my investigation into, and public statements concerning, ongoing crimes against indigenous peoples in Canada, including pedophilia, land theft, murder, biological warfare, extortion and other acts committed by the parties named herein at the behest of multinational corporations, the governments of Canada, and American military and political forces seeking the lands and resources of indigenous peoples in Canada.
8. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that this Criminal Conspiracy and Assault against me by the parties named herein has consisted of the following specific acts by them, made maliciously and with premeditation:
a) Expelling me without cause, notice or review from my job and livelihood as a United Church minister;
9. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I consider the parties named herein to be personally responsible and liable for all of the injuries, losses, financial hardship, pain and suffering, and wrongs experienced by me as a result of their malicious and fraudulent acts made against me, and that accordingly I declare that each and every one of the said parties has committed offenses which are actionable under the Law.
10. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I consider that this Criminal Conspiracy and Assault by the parties named herein, and others, has had as its intent not only the destruction of my personal and professional life, livelihood and public reputation, but the perpetrating and concealing of the past and ongoing Crimes cited herein, and as such has consisted of the following general acts, made maliciously and with premeditation:
a) Silencing witnesses to these Crimes, through murder, extortion, assault and coercion, involuntary psychiatric committal, bribery, lawsuits, and other forms of intimidation,
11. That accordingly, I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE PUBLIC NOTICE THAT BEFORE THE WORLD I FORMALLY CHARGE the parties and organizations named herein for all of the crimes stated.
12. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I call upon and do hereby petition the United Nations, its Secretary-General, and The International Criminal Court to establish an INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL in Canada in order to investigate, summon, try and convict the parties named herein for having committed Genocide and violated The United Nations Convention on Genocide, The International Convention on the Rights of the Child, The International Human Rights Convention, and other laws, through their pursuing of a state-sanctioned war of extermination against indigenous peoples across Canada.
13. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I call upon and do hereby petition the United Nations, its Secretary-General, and The International Criminal Court to publicly justify any unwillingness or refusal by them to undertake such a Tribunal, and give good cause why such unwillingness or refusal by them should not be considered grounds to impeach them before the world and the United Nations General Assembly for complicity in concealing, aiding and abetting Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity, and the persons engaged in such Crimes.
14. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I do hereby call upon all citizens of Canada and other persons having any affiliation, contact or relationship with the parties or organizations named herein to abide by the Legal Principles of the Nuremburg Convention ratified by the United Nations in 1950, by severing all such affiliation, contact, obedience, or relationship with the parties named herein, and to their laws and decisions, including all financial obligations to or membership in the said organizations, such as taxation payments, tithing, and all renumeration to the state and to state-supported churches, on pain of being found to be complicit in aiding and abetting both persons and organizations guilty of Crimes Against Humanity and Genocide.
15. That I, Kevin Daniel Annett, GIVE FURTHER NOTICE that I, a free and natural person with rights reserved and protected under common and international law, and in accordance with international law and the dictates of my own conscience and the Supreme Law of God, do hereby renounce, relinquish, and abandon now and forever any allegiance, obedience or affiliation to any of the parties and organizations named herein, including to the provincial and federal governments of Canada, their agencies and employees, and to all court orders and laws enacted by them, in order to abide by the requirements of morality, God, and international law by not aiding or abetting parties guilty of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity.
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR AND MAKE THIS DECLARATION UNDER GOD, ON THIS TWENTY FIFTH DAY OF JANUARY, IN THE YEAR 2003, IN THE CITY OF VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA.
Kevin Daniel Annett
(signed on the original document)
Solemnly Witnessed and Attested to by Two Witnesses to this Statement and Oath:
Matthew R. Helm, Ph.D.
(signed on the original document)
copyright @ Kevin Daniel Annett, 2003 All Rights Reserved